Callglide Telephony for Salesforce
Web RTC First – easy admin, save desk space work anywhere.
Speech Recognition – callers don’t need to use their keypad.
Biometric Voice Authentication – improve security and reduce caller verification costs!
CallGlide is a Cloud Contact Centre for Salesforce. It provides a comprehensive Interactive Voice Response, (IVR) / Auto Attendant system and is highly integrated with Salesforce. As soon as an inbound call arrives Salesforce data is inspected to identify the caller and gather information useful for routing and queue prioritisation. The data from Salesforce is used to construct a personalised and efficient user journey to the correct destination, whether that be a self service interaction with Salesforce or connection to the most appropriate agent via a queue. Callers can optionally enrol for Voice Authentication. Once authenticated they can perform Self Service operations like reading account balances or changing. When an authenticated user is passed to an agent the caller no longer needs to be asked personal verification questions. This saves significant time and money.
- Biometric Voice Authentication – Invite your customers to enrol. Once enrolled they can optionally authenticate and be routed to an agent or interact with self service IVR menus. Take the load off your agents and stop annoying your customers with PINs and verification questions again and again!
- Speech Recognition – Because the system can use speech recognition, you no longer need to make your callers take their mobile phone away from their ear to press keys to navigate through your IVR menu. If the caller speech cannot be recognised due to say, a noisy environment the system reverts to using the phone keypad. * English language only feature.
- Multiple menus per organisation – The menus presented to the caller can be based on day of week, date and time and number called.
- Multilingual with Regional Accents – Present menus in the local language of your offices around the world.
- Caller Verification – Optionally fully verify the caller using an Account Number or Membership Number and a PIN held in Salesforce. Present different menu options to if the caller if unidentified, identified or fully verified.
- Menu options to Read customer data from Salesforce – Define menu options to read specific Salesforce data and use it to construct a spoken response to the caller e.g Say an account balance, customer name or order status.
- Update Salesforce fields using caller input – Define menu options to update select lists and flags in Salesforce. e.g. Order a printed statement. Request a call back.